Where: Toledo Speedway, Toledo, Ohio
When: Sunday, May 19, 2019, 2 pm ET
Television: MAVTV, Live
Track Length: 0.500 miles
Banking: 18 degrees
Most Recent Winner: Zane Smith, May 20, 2018, 75.472 mph
Most Recent Pole Winner: Chandler Smith, May 19, 2018, 113.586 mph
Track Qualifying Record: Mason Mitchell, May 17, 2014, 114.781 mph
• The ARCA Menards Series returns to Toledo Speedway for the 78th time its first race at the high-banked half-mile oval in 1963, won by Iggy Katona.
• Fifteen drivers have earned their first ARCA Menards Series win at Toledo Speedway: Tom Bowsher (08-07-1970), Joy Fair (08-18-1972), Larry LaMay (10-10-1976), Howard Rose (09-15-1984), Frank Kimmel (05-22-1994), Blaise Alexander (06-25-1999), Chuck Barnes, Jr. (09-01-2006), Ken Butler III (05-20-2007), Matt Carter (05-18-2008), Parker Kligerman (05-17-2009), Chris Buescher (05-23-2010), Justin Boston (05-18-2014), Todd Gilliland (05-17-2015), Myatt Snider (05-22-2017), and Harrison Burton (05-21-2017).
• Six drivers registered their only career ARCA Menards Series win at Toledo Speedway: Larry LaMay, Howard Rose, Chuck Barnes, Jr., Ken Butler III, Matt Carter, and Myatt Snider.
• Five drivers who have earned multiple ARCA Menards Series wins have earned their last or most recent victory at Toledo Speedway: 1968-1969 champion Benny Parsons (08-02-1969), three-time series champ Dave Dayton (08-29-1976), 1982 series titlist Scott Stovall (09-07-1986), current NASCAR Cup Series driver Michael McDowell (10-14-2007), and 2008 series champion and current NASCAR XFINITY Series championship contender Justin Allgaier (10-12-2008).
• A total of 41 different drivers have won ARCA Menards Series races at Toledo
• Three drivers have won four consecutive ARCA Menards Series races at Toledo Speedway: Tom Bowsher (08-07-1970, 09-07-1970, 4-25-1971, 07-07-1971), Bruce Gould (05-06-1973, 07-21-1973, 07-28-1973, 09-01-1974), and Frank Kimmel (06-23-2000, 09-16-2001, 06-23-2002, 05-04-2003).
• Frank Kimmel leads all drivers with nine wins, Bobby Bowsher and Ken Schrader are tied for second with five apiece, Tom Bowsher, Bruce Gould, and Chris Buescher all have four, Iggy Katona, Benny Parsons, Dave Dayton, and Bob Strait all have three, Les Snow, and Moose Myers have two, and Jim Cushman, Jack Bowsher, Andy Hampton, Bobby Watson, Ramo Stott, Ron Hutcherson, Joy Fair, Woody Fisher, Howard Rose, Ed Hage, Scott Stovall, Bill Venturini, Bob Keselowski, Dave Weltmeyer, Blaise Alexander, Chuck Barnes, Jr., Ken Butler III, Michael McDowell, Matt Carter, Justin Allgaier, Parker Kligerman, Justin Lofton,. Ty Dillon, Justin Boston, Todd Gilliland, Myatt Snider, Harrison Burton, and Zane Smith all have one win apiece.
• There was a seven-year gap between the September 11, 1977 event won by Moose Myers and the September 15, 1985 “Silver Dollar 150” won by Howard Rose. The race was named after ARCA co-founder John Marcum’s fondness for giving away silver dollars to children at the race track.
• There have been seven races at Toledo Speedway without a repeat winner. Chris Buescher, Ken Schrader, Justin Boston, Todd Gilliland, Myatt Snider, Harrison Burton, and Zane Smith have all won in that span. Buescher won back-to-back races in October 2011 and May 2012 to start the streak.
• Thirty races at Toledo Speedway were scheduled to be 100 laps in length, nine were scheduled for 150 laps, twenty-six were scheduled for 200 laps, which is every race since 2001. There was one race scheduled for just 50 laps, held on April 26, 1970, won by Bobby Watson.
• The June 28, 1975 race was won by Dave Dayton, who had relief help from John Anderson. It is the only race in ARCA Menards Series history won by a relief driver.
• The record for most caution flags in an ARCA Menards Series race at Toledo Speedway is 18 on May 18, 2008 in a race won by Matt Carter. The record for most caution laps is 114, also set on May 18, 2008.
• The record for fewest caution flags in an ARCA Menards Series race at Toledo Speedway is two for a record 15 laps, set on June 28, 1998 in a race won by Frank Kimmel.